|El Caballito Rojo
El Caballito Rojo is the first floor of the luxurious two-story Villas Caballitos located in Cozumel's newest and nicest residential area, Corpus Cristi. It is located on a quiet street in the Corpus Cristi neighborhood about 500 meters from the ocean, Villa Caballitos is also just a few blocks from wonderful local restaurants, 2 large modern grocery stores each with liquor/bakery/deli, and ATM machines, a bowling alley and movie theater. It is also within a few minutes walk to the large Punta Langosta Shopping Plaza and just 10 blocks from the main square downtown.
When you first enter this gated private property, you are welcomed by a large, natural rock fountain and waterfall that pours into a fresh water tiled swimming pool . The spacious private courtyard and garden area has plenty of pool-side furniture including cushioned chaise lounge chairs. There's also a table and chairs under the palapa covered patio for outdoor dining, right next to a built in gas BBQ grill, sink and food preparation counter.
El Caballito Rojo has 2 bedrooms, each with private baths, and both bedrooms as well as the living area overlook the pool and garden area. The covered porch is spacious and includes a ceiling fan. The garden is surrounded by bougainvillea, banana and palm trees, hibiscus and other tropical plants and flowers. Scuba divers will enjoy an additional covered, spacious and secure patio which houses a large dive gear rinse tank and drying station. The outdoor amenities are shared with the home upstairs, El Caballito Azul.
All the furniture in El Caballito Rojo are custom made and upholstered with carefully selected imported fabrics, and the delightful tropical decor includes imported decorator window treatments, original local art work in various mediums, local crafts, and Talavera ceramic pottery. El Caballito Rojo is has a well equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer, flat screen TV, free internet access for your laptop, custom made computer desks, and many more amenities. Both bedrooms have king sized beds with special cushioning for added comfort.
Built in gas BBQ
This home features:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 private baths
- Thermostatically set air-conditioning with remote controls in each room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Covered porch with ceiling fan overlooking pool and garden
- Ceramic tiled swimming pool shared with El Caballito Azul (the upstairs home)
- Flat panel color TV, DVD, cable service, CD player
- Excellent reading, video and music library
- Living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, gas stove, dishes & utensils, cookware, blender, toaster, microwave
- Free high speed wireless internet access (bring your laptop)
- Custom made computer desk
- For free long distance to the U.S. and Canada, bring your laptop and we can provide you with a MagicJack unit that connects to your laptop's USB port. Please request in advance.
- Long distance by dialing MCI, Sprint or ATT international 800 numbers also available
- Telephone for local calls
- Washer and dryer available for guest use after the maid has left for the day
- Pressurized water system
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Iron, ironing board and drying rack
- Programmable digital safe for valuables
- Linens, towels and beach towels
- Cooler to take to the beach
- Purified water for drinking and cooking
- Maid service (except Sundays and major Mexican holidays)
Common area outside shared with El Caballito Azul (the 3 bedroom home upstairs) include:
- Fresh waster tiled swimming pool
- Natural rock waterfall into the pool
- Plenty of poolside chairs and tables, and specially cushioned chaise lounge chairs
- Spacious outdoor courtyard, garden and pool are surrounded by privacy walls
- Poolside palapa covered patio for shade or evening dining
- Built in outdoor gas BBQ grill, sink and food preparation area
- Large covered & secure dive & snorkel rinse tank and drying station
2 king sized beds with special cushioning for added comfort.
For further flexibility in bedding options, there's also a twin
sized cot or twin sized air mattress. These options can be
provided if requested in advance. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests.
Children over 6 years of age are welcome.
A quiet and very convenient location in the Corpus Cristi
neighborhood. About 500 meters from the Mexican Caribbean,
within a few blocks of two large and modern grocery/liquor
stores with deli & bakery, movie theater, and bowling alley.
It's also within walking distance to local restaurants and
to the main square downtown. Check the exact location on
This is a non-smoking home. Smoking outside only please. No
children under 6 years old. For larger groups the 3 bedroom 3 bath
upstairs, El Caballito Azul, can be rented
or the entire 5 bedrooms and 5 baths at Villa
Caballitos is available for families with children of any age
or to groups of adults over 25 years of age
Secure dive gear rinse & drying area
(for up to 4 guests)
(up to 4 guests)
FALL DISCOUNT SEASON
(up to 4 guests)
Click here for Discount Offers!
*Prices shown are
in U.S. Dollars, subject to change, and does not include the
14% local fees and a refundable security deposit.
New Years rates, please inquire.
Check out time is
10:00am. Check in time 12:00 noon.
For complete reservation
details, please email us at:
and ask about Caballito Rojo
Return to top
For reservations and information, email us at
If you don't see a vacation home that fits your needs please email us at
Oceanfront Villas] [Homes
In Town] [Questions?]
and we'll work to find just the right home or package for you.
Scuba Diving] [Cook
& Services] [Fun
Things To Do]
Estate for Sale by Owner] [email
All web site contents including Photos &
Graphics are the property of Cozumel Vacation Rentals
and may not be reproduced without express written permission. Copyright © 2000-2012. All Rights Reserved - Cozumel Vacation Rentals, Inc.